Contact us

WV150 🐾 FINAL ROAD 🐾 RESULTS SHOW 21:00CET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabor77

Do you have a system in which you reveal the votes? I'm just asking, because I'm always afraid that I'm next :lol:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

esc87fan

Not sure if I can take down such popular acts as Lady Gaga or Evanescence, but a top 10 finish would be a good way to end the year

ShoeFlo

I believe the order was initially alphabetical but then they switched around some countries for the sake of excitement or to keep some winning contenders until the end. I guess we just have to wait and see :D

Uto

Veteran
Do you have a system in which you reveal the votes? I'm just asking, because I'm always afraid that I'm next :lol:

Yeah was kind of waiting for like halfway to tell you what we did. Basically we have decided on the order when voting was halfway. We extrapolated the votes controlling for Pot F Deluge and after that we had a good idea of what the narrative was going to look like. It is not random.

Uto

Veteran
TABLE:

ShoeFlo

Pot F Deluge? Sounds... delicious...

landslide-mountain-slide.gif

more like... delugious

ba dum tsss

but it is true that the Pot F users tend to vote within the last 24 hours so it indeed might feel like a deluge getting so many similar votings in a short time. And the ranking sometimes turns pretty much upside down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom