Contact us

• Ελληνική Δημοκρατία • MELISSES - 30-40 (Οh Yes i do)

Sultana

yhFO9be.png

WV 176 | Evangelia & Mente Fuerte - Páli - 2nd place
WV 177 | Lila - Atoutaler - 12th place
WV 178 | Andromache - Na soun psema - 6th place
WV 179| Ρένα Μόρφη a.k.a. Σούλη Ανατολή - Όταν Σου Χορεύω - Unplaced
WV 180 | DuoViolins feat. Andromachi - Θαλασσάκι - 9th place
WV 181 | Κωνσταντίνος Αργυρός - Ελπίδα - 4th place​

Last edited:

Nicholas123

So, 25th place for Polkar. Not great, but not a disaster either, given that i did not really expect to qualify.
For the next edition i am going retro, by sending a 70s pop song, by a female artist, who used to be quite famous back in the day. The song has a bit of the aura of the esc entries of that decade i think. Hope you are gonna like it. :D

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
For the next edition i am going retro, by sending a 70s pop song, by a female artist, who used to be quite famous back in the day. The song has a bit of the aura of the esc entries of that decade i think. Hope you are gonna like it. :D

4465497.jpg

This description sounds like fabulous Pot E bait. We're ready.

CypriotGirl

Veteran
Interesting, you wanna play oldies too! Different style, though! :p
There are few singers that come to mind, but I have no idea, would you mind giving us a little bit of clues? :lol:

Nicholas123

Interesting, you wanna play oldies too! Different style, though! :p
There are few singers that come to mind, but I have no idea, would you mind giving us a little bit of clues? :lol:
Ok, a small hint for you. She tried to go to ESC twice. The second time was for Greece. The first one though, was for a foreign country. :D

Top Bottom