Techni-technicolour
Techni-technicolour
If we care for one another
We can

Shine​

Last edited by a moderator:

Mimmon

Veteran
Without getting to much into politics but all news are blocked on FB for Australians. Also, news pages from Australia are blocked (no posts can be seen).
In other words, the SBS Eurovision page has been blocked as well.
Google even threatened to leave Australia...

This is really big news - according to a new law, the Australian government wants to make Google, Facebook and so on pay for sharing news on their platforms.

As part of a protest = not wanting to pay for such features, even weather forecasts are blocked for Australian FB users.

This is huge... And really a difficult situation for consumers... But especially hard for Eurocision fans from Australia since they can't get all the info even though we only have 3 weeks left in this national final season.
I knew this before and this is actually sad because alot of people outside of Australia doesn't know this....
Speaking of Montaigne I think Twitch platform is only source we can get something from Montaigne..... (also whats her username is Twich I want to catch her stream sometime)

Loindici

Veteran
Without getting to much into politics but all news are blocked on FB for Australians. Also, news pages from Australia are blocked (no posts can be seen).
In other words, the SBS Eurovision page has been blocked as well.
Google even threatened to leave Australia...

This is really big news - according to a new law, the Australian government wants to make Google, Facebook and so on pay for sharing news on their platforms.

As part of a protest = not wanting to pay for such features, even weather forecasts are blocked for Australian FB users.

This is huge... And really a difficult situation for consumers... But especially hard for Eurocision fans from Australia since they can't get all the info even though we only have 3 weeks left in this national final season.

I feel there's another implication to this...
Could Instagram and WhatsApp possibly be blocked in Australia in the near future?

Mainshow

Veteran
...because they can't get their info from FB? Like there are no other sources of information nowadays :D
Of course, there are different ways to get information from but honestly, friends of mine from Australia complained about it and I thought of how I get Eurovision information from... It's either this forum or FB. It's way easier to have liked/been following several Eurovision pages on FB - especially during the Eurovision season, the news Pop up in your timeline... It's easier than checking several individual web pages. Same applies to other media outlets, etc.

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
While it has not been confirmed that this is indeed her entry (it's a clip Montaigne posted on TikTok a while back), I quite like the melody so let's see what's going to happen.

Preuss

Well, the little snippet doesn't sound like anything Diane Warren would write, which is good so Montaigne can stay true to herself

Loindici

Veteran
Plus, the video has a 'snippet' of how the song might sound, perhaps? Montaigne looks as if she's gonna walk the Drag Race runway, though.

Preuss

I hope she wears that on the Eurovision stage, much better than last year's costume

choda

Time for Eurovision legend! Take a look at small talk with Dami Im 🤩🤩🤩

tuorem

So she ditched her Rykka superfan looks? Great! We're off to a good start. xcheer I like the aesthetics she is sporting here.

I wish I could listen to the song she tried to impose (in vain) on her team.

Preuss

Time for Eurovision legend! Take a look at small talk with Dami Im 🤩🤩🤩

So Dami basically confirmed that she wasn't the first choice. Delta Goodrem was probably the first pick and was gonna do it until she stepped down last minute

Dami handled the pressure really well though, seems like there was (naturally) a lot of pressure for her to do well after Guy

Last edited:

Loindici

Veteran
By the way, Technicolour seems to be the the rumored song. Plus, if you ever went to Montaigne's small vlog, a version of what might be Technicolor plays in the background, since it has the same intro sequence to the snippet posted on Twitter.

BorisBubbles

Veteran
While it has not been confirmed that this is indeed her entry (it's a clip Montaigne posted on TikTok a while back), I quite like the melody so let's see what's going to happen.

By the way, Technicolour seems to be the the rumored song. Plus, if you ever went to Montaigne's small vlog, a version of what might be Technicolor plays in the background, since it has the same intro sequence to the snippet posted on Twitter.

I believe the same Eurovision Discord who found Ana's and Hooverphonic's song titles before they were announced, also found unofficial confirmation that Technicolour is Montaigne's song.

So technically it's merely a rumour and could be proven false, but it's very likely to be true.

Loindici

Veteran
Last edited:
Top Bottom