Contact us

WV SWANSEA 135 ️‍🔥 SEMI FINAL 2 ️‍🔥 RESULTS starting with page 2 ️‍🔥

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fierro

Once again thank you for the points to ::ostl and for the fun show Mike! These are our NQ points:

:8: :bcol: what a grower.... xheat
:5: :ua:
:3: :bg:

7/10 .... Really nice!!!

Aditya

:5: :bg:
:3: ::ceca

Not going to lie, I’m a bit lost at what to send next edition, clearly I’m not able to guess which songs will do well, since my placings seem to be getting worse.:(

theditz83

Veteran
Ugh, no reju qualifier? Not sure it would've made a difference but thanks to all that voted for :west: anyway. I'm taking :be: as a proxy qualification anyway 💁🏻‍♂️

These were actually the best qualification results I've had in a semi final for quite some time!

:west: DNQs
:5: ::queb
:2: :bg:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
:12: xheat
:10: xheat
:8: xheat
:7: :uk:
:6: xheart
:5: ::ceca
:4: xheart
:3: xheart
:2: ::oslo
:1: xheart

Congratulations to all the qualifiers! I was almost ready to give you my best Uto cosplay post results but thankfully by the end of the show I was delivered the rest of my *chef's kiss* dazzling top 3. Great results for me in this semi overall. I only miss United Kingdom from the four songs I really loved here, and it's a sad miss as the entry was great (gave me early Bat For Lashes vibes). Also, poor Central Canada only receiving 12 points. That feels unjust.

Great show again Mike xheart

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
A recount will be made tomorrow and we will announce you the result of it. :unsure:
tumblr_inline_pb35w5D48u1rggvge_400.gifv
Can we not have a recount please? Looking at the DNQ votes, I'm worried that I got less than 50...! :oops:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Omgg thanks for the qualification. xheat K3 getting revenge that robbery last time. xbow Sad I couldn't be here for the results at the time.

Great results overall though. xheat 8/10 and my whole top 6 through. It's a shame it was the weaker semi of the 2 but still i'm happy with that outcome. xheart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom