Contact us

♒︎ WLSC CONGRATULATIONS 7 ~ ʀ ɪ ᴅ ᴇ ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ᴡ ᴀ ᴠ ᴇ s ♒︎ RESULTS TONIGHT 22:00 CET

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
Idk why I read that whole news bit on the host with an Australian accent, it seemed fitting. In other news I hope my numbers come up in the lottery.
You're in luck, your numbers came up and you've won 2Ȼ (that's about 50p), a fridge magnet from Stellchard, and a Ferrero Rocher x

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
You're in luck, your numbers came up and you've won 2Ȼ (that's about 50p), a fridge magnet from Stellchard, and a Ferrero Rocher x

AND a Ferrero Rocher?! omg hit the jackpot. I'm retiring and out of this place.

200.gif

ciao

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
rtvtd1.png

"Welcome to the late night news here on RTVTD1, I'm Cindy Lorenzo. I have more exciting news to share with you all about the upcoming Waiting List Song Contest Congratulations 7 due to take place at the Harbourlands Arena in Stellchard. RTVTD have today released the official design of the stage that will be used for the contest. Take a look!'"

ad4eb537-5550-4662-a19f-7bcad6065100

"The stage design has been inspired by the official theme of the contest 'Ride The Waves', with 13 LED 'waves' on either side of the main performance area. There is also a catwalk on each side of the stage which the performers can use to get closer to the audience. I'm sure everyone will agree, this stage will look amazing once it's in place and the rehearsals begin!"

"The contest is getting closer and closer, and I don't know about you but I can feel the excitement in the air! More exciting news yet to come but for now, that's all from me. Up next: a recap of all of the day's sporting action, good night."

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
rtvtd1.png

"Hello and welcome to the RTVTD News, I'm Cindy Lorenzo, back with more updates on the Waiting List Song Contest Congratulations 7 festival. RTVTD have today announced that they have extended an invitation to the newest Waiting List nations, Joseyeon and Rehi Kaita, to send a delegation to Stellchard. Both nations are unfortunately ineligible to compete in the Congratulations event as they are yet to make their debuts in the main contest but bosses at RTVTD agreed that it would be a shame if they were not included in some way, shape or form. Both nations have been invited to select an entry to be performed as an interval act during the show, and I can reveal that both nations have accepted and have selected their representatives! Head of RTVTD Melinda Martou spoke about this exciting news earlier today:

"We're incredibly excited to be welcoming delegations from both Rehi Kaita and Joseyeon to Stellchard. Although they are unable to participate in the contest, we wanted to find a way to allow both nations to be represented and to join the fun and I'm very glad we were able to achieve this. We look forward to seeing their performances and to seeing them debut at the 211th edition of the main contest, to be held in Sillhammer, Effiland."

Very exciting developments indeed! We're only a few days away from the contest now, with rehearsals starting tomorrow and the opening ceremony and draw later in the evening. We'll be following all the action up close so make sure to stay tuned to RTVTD1. Up next tonight, will a group of Solentoyan smugglers manage to sneak millions of Corons worth of drugs into Tamausia & Deltannor? Find out on 'Border Force: Tamausia & Deltannor'.

Last edited:

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
Last call for entries! Less than 12 hours to confirm, we’ve currently got 13 entries and I’d love to get a few more :mrgreen:

Kimrt

I have no idea what I would choose, maybe my highest ranked entry. But I cant remember what that is ;;

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
LL tomorrow night (17/01) at 18:00 CET in https://plug.dj/theconwels-lair/

Show will be up at some point tomorrow as well, I've not had as much time to work on it today as I'd have liked so I'll adjust all the deadlines accordingly xup

Last edited:

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
Might as well post here as well, the time for the LL has changed to 18:00 CET so we can fit both Congrats and WLSC211 into one night xup

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
Show is up! (click here) xcheer I haven't done a text show but if anyone would like me to do it just let me know and I can sort it out :mrgreen:

Each banner contains a waveform image of that nation's song, linking in with our theme, Ride the Waves :D

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
::sol has voted. what a super strong line up. 🔥 🔥 Love your show and theme Connor, you've followed on from randajads marathon of a show very well.

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
I’ve extended the deadline here by one day to 23:59 on the 23rd (tomorrow night). Hopefully that means the results of this and WLSC211 won’t clash xup

Make sure to get your votes in!

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
Last edited:
Top Bottom