Contact us

WV Spin-off 137 >> Short Songs 3 << SHOW >> WINNER REVEALED

Grinch

Congrats Ostlandet xup
Thank you empo for the hosting, the banners and the scoreboards were so lovely xlovexrose
Bottom 2 with my Japanese sis! I can't even... xbeeexbeeexbeee

BernadetteCydonia

Aye! Glad to not have come last with the UK. Seamless is one of my favourite album interlude songs. I can't have a region on WV that I can have Archive with, so I'm glad there was a spin off to let me have this.

Thank you for not putting me bottom 5 y'all xheart you da best audience

ferret

Hmm, another incognito entry and another top-5...xthink You can call me suspicious, but the facts say otherwise. :lol::lol:
Thank you all for the points for 🇵🇪 Peru! It's a bit of a silly song, but I liked this dance.
Congratulations ::ostl to Ostlandet! xheya A good song, most likely. And I liked the graphics and color scheme, thanks to @empo21xup

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Hmm, another incognito entry and another top-5...xthink You can call me suspicious, but the facts say otherwise. :lol::lol:

Ah yes, the forum-wide conspiracy foiled once again!
Dammit guys, I told you he's Peru, why did you vote for him. Ah, we'll get him next time ;)

Don't you see how silly this whole idea is? As if people do not have anything better to do than blank your entries on purpose because you're this special flower who nobody would vote for normally...oh wait, all the WV, OM, NSC victories who are not top-secret hmm.

You sent a dance pop song and the majority of this spin-off audience is a target for that genre. Wow, shocker.

Grow up.

Amir

Veteran
congrats Fierro xheart

and thank you everyone who voted for hot Mrs. Groove from :br:
she shall be back soon for those with taste xheat

ferret, I like scandels, but I prefer them being served hot. Yours is getting cold, so pls think of sth new :-*

ferret

Ah yes, the forum-wide conspiracy foiled once again!
xcoffee
Grow up.

Is anyone here capable of understanding jokes? I already doubt it very much. But thank you for this moral lesson #138! (y)

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Is anyone here capable of understanding jokes? I already doubt it very much. But thank you for this moral lesson #138! (y)
If that is an attempt at a joke, you must not be a really good comedian then, you're literally posting it after every results show we have for spin-offs. We get it, you think you are a victim and everyone else is out to get you, very funny.

I really don't get where's all this bitterness coming from.

ferret

If that is an attempt at a joke, you must not be a really good comedian then, you're literally posting it after every results show we have for spin-offs. We get it, you think you are a victim and everyone else is out to get you, very funny.

I really don't get where's all this bitterness coming from.
Yes, you're right. The Google translator is very bad with humor. :(

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
omgg sorry I wasn't here for the results, I had to wer. </3 Congrats Vlad on winning. xheart Finally an entry of yours I 12 doesn't die a death in the semi finals. Also thank you for 2nd place for my rushed in replacement after the double singer scandal. Really, I wouldn't have sent this song knowing it slayed WV just a few editions before but it's still a hot hit so here we are. xheat

Empo, your hosting was 🔥. Your graphics also, well done. I can't wait till you host WV now. xheat

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Congrats ::ostl! :)

At least :mx: :nl: made it to the top ten! xheart Thank you @empo21 for your very Mileyfied hosting!

And lastly, a huge thank you to everyone who enjoyed and/or voted for my soaring little score from Lazio! xlove xhug xrose

:12: :mx: :pt: xheart
:8: New York xheart
:7: :ro: :ba: :cy: xheart
:5: :ru: xheart
:4: :al: :pe: xheart
:2: Tokyo xheart
:1: :paci: xheart

Who are the jurors of my lovely top 10? xlove I know the Russian, Albanian and ... the Pacific States (now). :p

12 LAZIO
xwave xheart xrose

Top Bottom