Reaction Video

jimijoop

Banned
Re: HUNGARY 2018

Scrap A dal and send good song finally pls
The last good Hungarian entry is Running

Vektor

I think we will withdraw next year. There were signs this year that the Hungarian National Television don't want to spend more money on the ESC, the ratings of A Dal were awful, and we usually don't enter the contest in a Hungarian election year (well, we did send a song in 2014, so there's still hope)

bstream

Good finish for Hungary. It's only a matter of time that A Dal produces a winner. What an interesting national final this is every year.

Sean

Admin
Staff member

I think we will withdraw next year. There were signs this year that the Hungarian National Television don't want to spend more money on the ESC, the ratings of A Dal were awful, and we usually don't enter the contest in a Hungarian election year (well, we did send a song in 2014, so there's still hope)

Perhaps you called it...

Any ideas why the surprise news today? Not looking good for 2018...

joancamo

Why Hungary is withdrawing if since their comeback they have done good qualifying every single year? :(

DanielLuis

Why Hungary is withdrawing if since their comeback they have done good qualifying every single year? :(

Hungary has not said they are withdrawing...they usually only confirm participation in October, when they present the rules for A Dal.

Dodiih

Some Hungarian fans believe that the FINA World Championships took all the money, and we can't afford this event. I don't know if it's true. I'd be very sad if we didn't participate next year... But nothing is certain yet, I'm hoping for the best...

Some Hungarian fans believe that the FINA World Championships took all the money, and we can't afford this event. I don't know if it's true. I'd be very sad if we didn't participate next year... But nothing is certain yet, I'm hoping for the best...

Some weird Hungarian fans.
Hungary if one of my fave countries in ESC, so you must come to Lisbon.
I said it. :)

Sean

Admin
Staff member

Welcome [MENTION=15950]Dodiih[/MENTION], cool to see another Hungarian here. Was in your beautiful country last weekend and hoping for big things if Hungary is in Lisbon

Dodiih

Welcome [MENTION=15950]Dodiih[/MENTION], cool to see another Hungarian here. Was in your beautiful country last weekend and hoping for big things if Hungary is in Lisbon

Thank you!:) I've been following this page since May, but only decided to join the forum today
I hope you enjoyed your stay. It wasn't your first time here, right?
I'm happy to hear that:) If we participate, I hope we'll send something in Hungarian

Sean

Admin
Staff member

Thank you!:) I've been following this page since May, but only decided to join the forum today
I hope you enjoyed your stay. It wasn't your first time here, right?
I'm happy to hear that:) If we participate, I hope we'll send something in Hungarian

My third visit, second this year actually. Budapest is certainly a wonderful city and I hope it will host Eurovision soon xheya

Dodiih

My third visit, second this year actually. Budapest is certainly a wonderful city and I hope it will host Eurovision soon xheya

I'm glad you like our beautiful Budapest:)
It's my biggest dream and my only chance to go to the contest, so I hope we'll win sometime:)

NickWilde

I'm glad to hear that. :) I really hope we will...
I love your representative btw. :)
[MENTION=15950]Dodiih[/MENTION] :D
I'm happy to see you in this forum :D. Hope you'll send great song. I appreciate hungarian entries ;)

Dodiih

[MENTION=15950]Dodiih[/MENTION] :D
I'm happy to see you in this forum :D. Hope you'll send great song. I appreciate hungarian entries ;)

I'm happy to be here as well. :) that's nice of you, I'm glad you like our songs, which is your favourite?
France is amazing at Eurovision, too:)

Dodiih

Our national final's (A Dal 2018) webpage is available. We're a little less worried about the participation now

ZoboCamel

Our national final's (A Dal 2018) webpage is available. We're a little less worried about the participation now

Good to hear! Hungary is often one of my favourite ESC countries, and your entry this year was particularly fantastic, so I'm happy to see positive signs for a Hungarian return.

Top Bottom