14 5.4%

11 4.3%

8 3.1%

8 3.1%

17 6.6%

41 16.0%

• Total voters

Misi

I can only imagine how difficult it must be for France to send something that Europe will find interesting enough to vote for.

Celia

No offense but their "When i said TWIN TWIN you said oh yeah" thing is embarassing :?

Now what France would be like this year if they sent Joanna instead? :)

If they've been bottom with Twin Twin they would have with Joanna. I can't see her getting but a few more points and maybe ending up 25th instead of 26th.

You can't say you don't try though, Amandine was marvelous and this didn't shine on the night but it was catchy and fun!

Tylor

Send M83 next year, France. They rule :D. I did, however, like this years perfomance.

toinou03

And I just read that the ambassador of Sweden sent a Tweet to complain against the insulting attitude of the French commentators !

Youhou !!!

And they are paid for it !

xclap

Before laughing at the others, France 3 should look themselves in a mirror with their amateurish television for grannies... xfacepalm

Celia

And I just read that the ambassador of Sweden sent a Tweet to complain against the insulting attitude of the French commentators !

Youhou !!!

xclap

Before laughing at the others, France 3 should look themselves in a mirror with their amateurish television for grannies... xfacpalm

Bbut wasn't it Natasha Saint-Pier and some guy who loved the contest? :confused:

Joyride

Dear France. Dear French.

You know, Eurovision has to have someone being last. This year, it is France. Sadly. It is not my fault, I swear, cos I called a few times for our lovely speaking neighbours. :D Moustache is one of my favourites of this year's Eurovision but obviously, my German folks and every other country didn't feel the same. What a pity. It was great fun between all the ballads and folk songs and I enjoyed their performance. It was KOOOOL! :mrgreen: So don't worry. You deserved better. xkiss Europe was just dazzled by Conchitas astonishing performance. She was great too and my favourite, I have to admit.

Celia

Virginie, Patria Kaas, Amaury and Amandine all deserved a way better result xbowxbow

LalehForWD

Youhou !!!

xclap

Before laughing at the others, France 3 should look themselves in a mirror with their amateurish television for grannies... xfacepalm

What??? That seems very very strange. Highly unlikely the embassy would bother to comment anything said on TV.

toinou03

Right, Gunnar Lund, he want's to walk the ways of Carl Bildt. He's apparently a devoted twitter of everything from football to politics and condolences. Hope he doesn't make a fool of himself. :oops:
Ambassadeur de Suède

:lol: Well he talks about Eurovision, Zlatan, swedish chefs, Russia, the absence of Europe in French political debates, ... But he seems to dislike France ! :eek: :lol:

LalehForWD

:lol: Well he talks about Eurovision, Zlatan, swedish chefs, Russia, the absence of Europe in French political debates, ... But he seems to dislike France ! :eek: :lol:

NO way. All Swedes adores France although may feel a bit like the country cousin. All that fashion and intellectual stuff you know. :lol:

yulara

a well deserved last place, this year's entry was so so so poor, but on another hand, last year was so brillant (too good for this contest maybe) for quite the same result.

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Poor Twin Twin, one of my favourites this year. Performance wasn't spectacular but they deserved better than last place...

Top Bottom