14 5.4%

11 4.3%

8 3.1%

8 3.1%

17 6.6%

41 16.0%

• Total voters

Adrian

2 points.....That is horrible! I do think they deserved more points! At least it wasn't "nul point" but come to think of it that would have been interesting

toinou03

what happened is very sad for the boys. They were really great tonight and have been very friendly during all the week.

But they were already very happy to be there and aren't sad themselves and said they are superhappy for Conchita.

But now, the French delegation has to take into consideration that Eurovision isn't a carnival nor a freakshow and we can't send any stupid song because the most stupid wins or a crappy ballad or anything. One can manage a great position only with great artists...

So thumbs up Twin Twin xlove and go to hell France 3... :evil:

Quent91

For the first time, France got last. At least they didn't get the null points, but what a shame anyway !

WHEN WILL FRANCE 3 UNDERSTAND THAT EUROVISION IS NOT A JOKE ???

THEY HAVE PLENTY ARTISTS IN FRANCE THAT CAN DO VERY WELL AND THEY SEND SONGS THAT GET CRAPPER EVERY YEAR.

jadine

I don't really get it. This wasn't the best song this year but definitely not the worst one either (hrmh... food themed songs etc...). Maybe it was just too forgettable, plus France doesn't have any "guaranteed points" like for example Russia.

GWTW1939

For the first time, France got last. At least they didn't get the null points, but what a shame anyway !

WHEN WILL FRANCE 3 UNDERSTAND THAT EUROVISION IS NOT A JOKE ???
THEY HAVE PLENTY ARTISTS IN FRANCE THAT CAN DO VERY WELL AND THEY SEND SONGS THAT GET CRAPPER EVERY YEAR.

Are your sure about that xthink just look who won xshifty

PashonFrut

They are very energetic and very charming! This song was not one of my favourites but I gotta say I liked it on stage :)

tuorem

Well, that was the result I was expecting :lol: thank you to the two countries who bothered giving us those two points!

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Should've chosen Joanna...

Terence

The irony is that whilst a song from a bearded lady finished first, the other facial hair song finished last!

To be honest this result was deserved!

Grinch

When will you start speaking in English while you're presenting the votes? It's really annoying.

Terence

The irony is that whilst a song from a bearded lady finished first, the other facial hair song finished last!

To be honest this result was deserved!

Quent91

This is not the answer to my question.

Yes it's the answer to your question. Since French is the official language of the EBU/ESC, countries can decide wether they choose to announce their points in English or French. Belgium, Switzerland, Spain, San Marino, Albania, Andorra etc... did so in the past or continue to do so.

Anyway, enjoy your last place :D

I'm not French, can't you see my country flag ?

Top Bottom