Tonight, Belarus held their selection for this year’s Eurovision Song Contest in Rotterdam, with twelve acts taking part. With a combination of jury voting and televoting, the following twelve acts were in the running to defend the red, white and green in the Netherlands;
- NAPOLI – Don’t Let Me Down
- Sasha Zaharik – Rocky Road
- Anastasiya Malashkevich – Invisible
- CHAKRAS – La-ley-la
- Nastya Glamozda – Burning Again
- Nastasea – Hello
- Yan Yarosh – Fire
- Angelika Pushnоva – True Love
- Darya Khmelnitskaya – On Fire
- AURA – Barani svajo
- KeySi – Chili Pepper
- VAL – Da Vidna
After all performances, the votes from the international professional juries and the Belarusian televote, it was decided that VAL would represent Belarus in Rotterdam!
What do #YOU think of Belarus’ entry for Eurovision 2020? Share your thoughts with us on our forum HERE or join the discussion below and on social media!