Hungarian preselection for Eurovision, A Dal, is rounding up.
Tonight last four finalists have been chosen.
As you know for voting there is an official app, so the users of it and of course the four member jury gave their points to the nine finalists and have picked the top three:
- Freddie – Pioneer sa 47 points
- Andre Vasary – Why – 42 points
- Parno Grast – Már Nem Szédülök 42 points
Out of the rest six semifinalists, the televote and votes from the app had to pick the last finalist. Theier choice were Olivér Berkes and Andi Tóth with their song Seven Seas.
The final will be held in Budapest next Saturday and the list is now complete. We will see eight performances from:
- Petruska – Trouble in my mind
- Mushu – Uncle Tom
- Gergő Oláh – Győz a Jó
- Kállay Saunders Band – Who We Are
- Freddie – Pioneer
- Andre Vasary – Why
- Parno Grast – Már Nem Szédülök
- Olivér Berkes and Andi Tóth – Seven Seas
During next week we will update you with the exact order of performance.
Until then, be free to tell us who is your favorite to fly the Hungarian flag in Stockholm.