Our poll for UMK opened earlier this week and our readers wasted no time voting on their favorite act to win the selection. A total of 134 individuals voted in our poll, with all artists receiving at least one vote.

According to the results our readers overwhelmingly want Sara Siipola to win the selection on Saturday, as she received a total of 67 votes or 50% of the result. The runner-up in our poll would be returning UMK band Cyan Kicks, who received 23 votes total or 17% of the total vote.

The overall results of the poll can be seen below:

  1. Sara Siipola – “Paskana” – 67 votes (50%)
  2. Cyan Kicks – “Dancing with Demons” – 23 votes (17%)
  3. Sini Sabotage – “Kuori mau” – 17 votes (13%)
  4. Windows95man – “No Rules!” – 15 votes (11%)
  5. Mikael Gabriel and Nublu – “Vox Populi” – 5 votes (4%)
  6. Jess Markin – “Glow” – 4 votes (3%)
  7. Sexmane – “Mania” – 3 votes (2%)

The winner of UMK will be decided by a voting split where the Finnish public will decide 75% of the overall result, with the remaining 25% being decided by an international jury. The show will kick off at 20:00 CET and can be watched on YLE’s streaming service.

Do #YOU agree with our readers? Share your thoughts with us on our forum or join the discussion below and on social media!

Load More Related Articles
Load More By CJ Terry
Load More In 2024

Leave a Reply

Check Also

AVOTROS on Eurovision 2025: “we will keep participation under consideration.”

It has now been a number of weeks since the 2024 Eurovision Song Contest ended, and while …